What I am doing right nowI am currently in Atlanta focusing on these things -
- Into my 2nd semester of master's in Data Science at Georgia Tech and currently focusing on learning the statistics behind Machine Learning!
- Researching on Natural Language by focusing on how multi-lingual texts can be analysed.
- Focusing on building a healthy habit around living a good lifestyle (working out and cooking for myself)
- Planning for a small 4-5 day trek in 2nd week of May. (Looking for places in North Carolina, Georgia or Tennessee)
- Always Be Reading, currently -
- Listening to The Data Skeptic and The Knowledge Project by Shane Parrish
Last Updated in April 2019
Inspired by Derek Siver's /now movement.